LAUGH YOUR WAY TO GOD
Laughter is prayer. If you can laugh you have learnt how to pray. Don't be serious; a serious person can never be religious. Only a person who can laugh, not only at others but at himself also, can be religious. A person who can laugh absolutely, who sees the whole ridiculousness and the whole game of life, becomes enlightened in that laughter.
The art of dying, Chapter-6
1. Sit and cry for the whole day
Nobody shows interest to know what’s wrong.
But Sit and Smile seeing a text on your phone, the whole damn world wants to know
Whose on the other side.. !!
2. One million copies of a new book sold
In just 2 days due to typing error of 1 alphabet in title.
"An idea, that can change your WIFE and
While real word was (LIFE).
3. Sardar was reading financial times.
Headlines : "microsoft buys yahoo messenger for $ 8.5 billion..."
He says " O teri... Kharida kyu ? Download kar leta pagle.
4. What is will power?
It’s when you see 10 friend request, 20 messages ‘and 30 notification and still you click..................LOGOUT
5. TEACHER SHOWED A ‘PARLE G’ BISCUIT PACKET TO SMALL CHILDREN AND ASKED A QUESTION.
“WHAT DOES THIS GREEN DOT IN PACKET TELLS ABOUT”?
STUDENTS – MADAM, IT DENOTES THAT PARLE G IS SITTING ONLINE.
6. A wife said her husband, "You don't love me as you did before. Is it because I have become old, or because my body has become sick and clumsy? Have you forgotten your promise before the clergyman that we shall be together in sorrow and in joy?"
The husband replied, "Aren't we together in sorrow and joy? But I had made no promise about old age!
7. Jack was in love with a woman. One day he bought a ring for her beloved and said, "Look darling," "here is a diamond engagement ring for you."
"Oh, it is beautiful!" she claimed "But honey, the diamond has a flaw in it."
"You should not notice that," said Jack. "Why, you are in love and you know what they say -- 'love is blind'."
"Blind, yes," she said, "but not stone blind."
8. The forgetful professor left his hotel room and discovered he had left his umbrella behind. He went back to get it and found that the room had been rented already. Through the door he heard sounds.
"Whose little baby are you?"
"Your little baby."
"And whose little hands are these?"
"Your little hands."
"And whose little feet are... and whose little knees... and whose little...?"
"When you get to an umbrella," said the professor, through the door, "it is mine."